Circulation and Subscriber Demographics
A circulation of 15,000* includes all SIAM members plus additional subscribers. Actual readership is significantly higher due to library and pass-along readership.
United States: 66%
Canada and Mexico: 4%
Asia and Africa: 8%
Middle East: .9%
Central and South America: 3%
Australia and New Zealand: 1%
In the past 12 months, 35% of all SIAM members have purchased books or other publications from SIAM.
Education (Highest Academic Degree Achieved**)
Some Areas of Specialization
- Computational Mathematics
- Linear algebra and matrix theory
- Ordinary differential equations
- Partial differential equations
- Discrete mathematics & graph theory
- Numerical analysis (theory)
- Computer science
*Average circulation throughout 2015; subject to change since updates are
made to the database daily.
**Based on those who reported this information.