Preparing Your Manuscript
To speed the production process, eliminate errors, and successfully reproduce your book at the printer, please follow these guidelines:
- supply EPS figure files,
- make sure all figures are 300dpi or greater,
- keep track of all sources for images taken from web, and
- do not introduce hard page breaks.
Questions or comments regarding these macros should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Formatting Your Book in LaTeX
It is best if you write your book within the parameters of the macro from the beginning to ensure all packages and fonts work seamlessly. In addition, our macro sets up various environments such as exercises and theorems for your convenience.
- SIAM's macro: SIAMGHbook2015.cls (updated 7/6/15)
- Any additional files used in our macro should be downloaded from CTAN or another LaTeX repository.
- Using SIAM's Book Macros (PDF File)
- Sample Files (zip file, updated 6/26/15)
- It may be easiest to use these files as a framework for your manuscipt.
- See samples (in PDF format) of the new macro in action.