Your library’s direct electronic
access to the world’s leading
catalog of applied mathematics
and computational science titles
SIAM books have expanded their availability and ease of access by launching a new e-books program.
- Universal: stored in PDF files, readable on all browsers and computers
- Convenient: viewable by chapter and searchable by keyword and chapter heading
- Secure: hosted on the same platform as SIAM journals
- Innovative: easily cross-searched with SIAM journals by readers and researchers
For more than 50 years, SIAM books have been a leading source of knowledge for the world’s applied mathematics and computational science communities. SIAM’s line-up of stellar, prize-winning authors and titles that address both timely and fundamental topics have made SIAM books indispensible to researchers, faculty, and students around the world.The SIAM e-book library of almost 400 books is available for institutions to offer to their users electronically, via purchase or subscription. Access almost every title in SIAM’s 14 book series. The collection will continue to grow year after year.
Please take a look at the e-books brochure for complete details about subscription and purchase options and read our FAQs. Then contact SIAM so that we can have your organization ready to go online with us as soon as possible.
Choose the access plan that works best for your needs.
Option A: Perpetual Access Purchase includes perpetual access to books published in 2013 plus access to back titles.
Perpetual access rates:
SIAM Academic or Corporate Member onetime fee: $12,720.00
Other universities and organizations onetime fee: $15,900.00
Annual maintenance fee in future years (see below): $300.00
- To continue to have Perpetual Access to books referenced above in future years via Literatum, http://epubs.siam.org/ , the customer must:
- Pay $300 annual maintenance fee each year after 2013 OR
- Subscribe to at least one journal each year after 2013
- To add access to books published in future years to perpetual access via Literatum, the customer must purchase an Add-on subscription in 2014 and in each future year. See Option B below. Customer retains perpetual access to any titles published during Add-on subscription years.
- If customer does not pay $300, does not have another journal subscription or does not purchase an Add-on in future years, perpetual access to book published in 2013 and back titles will be available through Portico, www.portico.org .
- A completed Online Agreement is required, www.siam.org/books/ebookOJSA .
Option B: Perpetual access Add-on adds perpetual access to books published in 2013 to Perpetual Access already purchased in 2012 or before:
Perpetual access Add-on rates:
Add-on purchase for Academic or Corporate Member $1,280.00
Add-on purchase for non-members $1,600.00
Option C: Annual Access Subscription includes books published in 2013 plus access to back titles.
Annual Subscription rates:
SIAM Academic or Corporate Member fee for 2013: $1,680.00
Other universities and organizations fee for 2013: $2,099.00
- Access will expire if Annual Access is not renewed in 2014.
- If do not renew Annual Subscription in 2014:
- Customer can get access to books published in Annual subscription year through Portico if organization is a member of Portico or
- Customer can pay $100 for a DVD of books published in the Annual subscription year from SIAM.
- A completed Online Agreement is required.
- Agency Discount on all prices listed above: 5% on new orders and 3% on Add-on purchases and Annual Subscription renewals.
For Librarians: MARC files for SIAM e-books
Help e-book users find exactly what they're looking for!
Below are downloadable MARC records for SIAM e-books.
Download MARC Records for New 2012 Books
Download MARC Records for SIAM e-books posted in 2011 (includes backlist titles) here: