How to Order
Online Shopping Cart
SIAM uses Big Commerce to securely process book orders.
By Credit Card
You may also order SIAM books via phone or fax. Please provide the following order information:
- SIAM Order Code(s) and/or Title, Authors, and ISBN
- When ordering, please identify the type of credit card and give the account number and expiration date.
- Phone: 215-382-9800 or Toll-Free: 1-800-447-SIAM (U.S. only)
If you would like to speak to a Customer Service Representative, please call Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:45 p.m. EST.
- Fax: 215-386-7999
Send all cash orders and remittance to:
3600 Market Street, 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2688
By Purchase Order
All "bill-to" orders must be accompanied by a purchase order that may be mailed or faxed to us.
Net is due upon receipt of invoice.
Shipping Details and Charges
See shipping table.
Authorization is required for all returns. Books in good and resaleable condition will be accepted up to 90 days from the date of invoice.
Pennsylvania residents, excluding non-profit institutions and bookstores, are required to add 6% sales tax. Tax is calculated on the total amout (shipping and handling included).
Customers are notified of the unavailabilty of stock and are given the option of a refund or of SIAM holding the order until it can be fulfilled. Customers will be advised of the anticipated ship date of the book(s) in question.
- Standing Orders: All standing orders receive a 20% discount.
- Book Stores: All bookstores receive a 10% discount.
- Quantity Orders: All orders of 6-14 copies of the same title receive a 10% discount. All orders of 15 or more copies of the same title receive a 20% discount.
- SIAM Members: All individual, academic, and corporate/institutional members of SIAM are entitled to a 30% discount.
- Contact SIAM Customer Service (in writing) for discounts on larger orders.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.