SISC Copper Mountain Special Section
Call for Papers
The 13th Copper Mountain Conference on Iterative Methods took place April 6 - 11, 2014.
As in previous even-numbered years, the SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing (SISC) is planning a Special Section, dedicated to recent progress in iterative methods.
Submissions are encouraged in all aspects of iterative methods including the following areas:
- Stochastic PDEs and uncertainty quantification
- Scale-free/Small World Graphs
- Page Rank and Markov Chains
- Multigrid and Other Iterative Schemes on GPU & Multicore Architectures
- Inverse Problems and Regularization
- Optimization of Complex Problems
- Nonlinear Solution Methods
- Nonlinear Least-Squares
- Multigrid All-At-Once and Block Approaches to PDE Systems
- Coupled Multi-Physics Problems
- Time-Parallel Algorithms
- Krylov Accelerators
- Hybrid direct-iterative linear solvers
- Iterative Methods in Challenging Applications (e.g., Electromagnetics, Energy, Environmental, Data Assimilation, MHD, Neutronics, Transport/Reaction, Chemical Engineering)
Attendees and participants of the conference as well as the general community are invited to submit papers. Papers will be subject to review by a guest Editorial Board.
More information is available at http://grandmaster.colorado.edu/~copper/2014/.
Manuscript submissions will be accepted beginning April 12, 2013 and until July 31, 2014.
All interested should submit a manuscript and cover letter in PDF format via SISC's online submission site at http://sisc.siam.org. Note the block labeled Section (just under the keywords block on your submission screen) and select "Special Section” from the dropdown box. Directly below this is a block labeled Special Section, where you’ll want to select “Copper Mountain Special Section 2014” from the dropdown.