Thursday, July 25
Organizer: John P. Boyd,
Triangular Spectral Elements for Ocean Modeling
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
The minisymposium summary will appear in the final program.
- 3:15 Triangular Spectral Elements for Ocean Modeling
- Beth A. Wingate, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and John P. Boyd, Organizer
- 3:45 A Stable Operator Splitting for Large-Scale Ocean Modeling
- Roland A. de Szoeke and Robert L. Higdon, Oregon State University
- 4:15 Recent Developments in Spectral Element Ocean Modeling
- Mohamed Iskandarani, Julia Levin, and Dale B. Haidvogel, Rutgers University
- 4:45 Speaker and title to be announced.