Monday, July 22
Organizer: Louis G. Stern
University of Washington
The minisymposium summary will appear in the final program.
- 8:30 An Inlaid Composite Grid Method for 2-D Advection
- Louis G. Stern, University of Washington
- 9:00 On An Adaptive Integration Algorithm for Time Dependent Partial Differential Equations
- Wanxie Zhong, Dalian University of Technology, People's Republic of China and Jianping Zhu, Mississippi State University
- 9:30 Dynamic Load Balancing for Unstructured Adaptive Grids
- Andrew Sohn, New Jersey Institute of Technology; Rupak Biswas, NASA-Ames Research Center; and Horst D. Simon, Silicon Graphics, Inc.
- 10:00 Title to be determined
- Jeffrey S. Saltzman, Los Alamos National Laboratory