1996 SIAM Annual Meeting
The registration desk is at the Regency Ballroom Foyer located on the third level. The registration desk will be open as listed below:
|Saturday, July 20 ||6:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday, July 21 ||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
| ||6:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|Monday, July 22 ||7:00 AM - 4:00 PM |
| Tuesday, July 23 ||7:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday, July 24 ||7:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Thursday, July 25 ||7:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Friday, July 26 ||7:30 AM - 2:00 PM|
Registration fees for the meeting include:
- Admission to all technical sessions and exhibits
- Welcoming reception
- Final program and abstract booklet
- Coffee breaks and refreshments
- Access to e-mail facilities
Registration fees for the short courses will include notes, lunch, and a book
(Level Set Methods).
You may register in one of the following ways:
You can register in one of the following ways:
- If your web browser supports fill-in forms, please fill-in and submit the Preregistration Reply From to SIAM. SIAM will send you confirmation of your electronic registration within 10 working days. If you do not receive confirmation, please contact SIAM Customer Service at 215-382-9800 or 800-447-SIAM (toll free, USA only).
- A postscript version of the preregistration form is available that can be downloaded, printed out, and faxed or mailed, along with your payment to SIAM.
- You can register by e-mail, using your American Express, Visa, or Mastercard, to firstname.lastname@example.org, by Telephone: 215-382-9800; Toll free-800-447-7426 (USA only), or by Fax: 215-386-7999.
We urge attendees to preregister and save!
To qualify for the preregistration fee, return the Preregistration Form with payment to the SIAM Office by Monday, July 8, 1996.
Preregistrations received at the SIAM office after Monday, July 8, will be subject to the difference between the preregistration and the on-site registration fees ($30-$40). The difference will be charged to your credit card or collected from you on site.
There will be no prorated fees. Refunds will not be issued after Friday, July 19, 1996.
Non-member registrants are encouraged to join SIAM to take advantage of the difference between member and non-member registration fees, and enjoy all the other benefits of SIAM membership. As a member, you will receive free subscriptions to SIAM Review and SIAM News, and substantial discounts on SIAM books and journal subscriptions. We invite you to join SIAM now! An on-line membership application is available that you can fill-in and submit directly to SIAM along with membership dues and preregistration fees so all membership benefits will apply. At the same time, you can register for this conference as a SIAM member, and save $30-$40 in your registration.
Cancellation prior to:
|July 8, 1996 ||Full refund|
|July 9 - July 19, 1996 ||$25.00 Cancellation Fee|
|After July 19, 1996 ||No Refund|
SIAM accepts VISA, MasterCard and American Express. Please indicate credit card type, account number and the expiration date on the Preregistration Form.
SIAM Corporate Members
Non-member attendees employed by the following institutions are entitled to the SIAM member registration fees.
|Aerospace Corporation ||GTE Laboratories Inc.|
|Amoco Production Company ||IBM Corporation|
|AT&T Bell Laboratories ||ICASE|
|Bell Communications Research||IDA Center for Communications Research|
|The Boeing Company|| MacNeal-Schwendler Corporation|
|Center for Computing Sciences,||Martin Marietta Energy Systems|
| a Division of Institute for Defense Analyses ||Mathematical Sciences Research Institute |
|Cray Research, Inc. ||National Security Agency|
|E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company ||NEC Research Institute|
|Eastman Kodak Company ||United Technologies Corporation|
|Exxon Research and Engineering Company ||Visual Numerics, Inc.|
|General Motors Corporation |
The telephone number of the Hyatt Hotel is 816-421-1234. The hotel will either connect you with the SIAM registration desk or forward a message to the attendee's room.
Back to AN96 Homepage