Friday, July 18
3:15 PM-5:15 PM
Meyer Library, Forum Room
Industrial Strength Mathematics: Case Studies of High Impact Mathematics and the Mathematician/Industry Interface (Part II of II)
(For description, see Part I, MS74).
Organizer: Jeffrey R. Sachs
D. H. Wagner Associates
- 3:15 Ups and Downs of Industrial Consulting
- Paul Davis, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- 3:45 Mathematical Modeling of Virus Transport through Elastic Barriers
- Matthew R. Myers, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- 4:15 Title to be announced
- Speaker to be announced, The Boeing Company
- 4:45 How Does a Mathematician Do Industrial Strength Mathematics?
- Peter J. Costa, The MathWorks, Inc.
AN97 Homepage | Program Updates|
Registration | Hotel and Dormitory Information | Transportation | Program-at-a-Glance | Program Overview