Eighth SIAM Conference on Discrete Mathematics
On Sunday , June 16, the registration desk will be located inside the entrance of Wolman Hall. Monday thru Thursday, the registration desk will be located in Mudd Hall and will open as follows:
Registration Desk Hours
|Sunday, June 16 ||5:00 PM - 8:00 PM - Wolman Hall|
|Monday, June 17 ||7:00 AM - 4:00 PM - Mudd Hall|
|Tuesday, June 18 ||7:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, June 19 ||7:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Thursday, June 20 ||8:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
Preregistration deadline: Monday, June 3, 1996.
|Registration Fees: ||SIAG/DM*Member|| SIAM Member ||Non-Member ||Student|
|Preregistration (Prior to 6/03/96) || $180 ||$185 ||$215 ||$40|
|Registration (After 6/03/96) ||$210 ||$215 ||$245 ||$40|
|Harbor Dinner Cruise ||$ 38 ||$ 38 ||$ 38 ||$38|
*SIAM Activity Group on Discrete Mathematics.
Registration fees include:
You may register in one of the following ways:
- Admission to all technical sessions
- Final Program and Abstract
- Welcoming Reception
- Refreshment breaks
- Polya Prize Dinner
- Access to E-Mail
You can register in one of the following ways:
- If your web browser supports fill-in forms, please fill-in and submit the Preregistration Reply From to SIAM. SIAM will send you confirmation of your electronic registration within 10 working days. If you do not receive confirmation, please contact SIAM Customer Service at 215-382-9800 or 800-447-SIAM (toll free, USA only).
- A postscript version of the preregistration form is available that can be downloaded, printed out, and faxed or e-mailed, along with your payment to SIAM.
- You can register by e-mail, using your American Express, Visa, or Mastercard, to firstname.lastname@example.org, by Telephone: 215-382-9800; Toll free-800-447-7426 (USA only), or by Fax: 215-386-7999.
We urge attendees to preregister and save!
To qualify for the preregistration fee, return the Preregistration Form with payment to arrive at the SIAM Office by Monday, June 3, 1996.
Preregistration received at the SIAM office after Monday, June 3 will be subject to the difference ($30) between the preregistration and the on-site registration fees. The difference will be charged to your credit card or collected from you on-site.
There will be no prorated fees. Refunds will not be issued after Friday, June 14, 1996.
Non-member registrants are encouraged to join SIAM to obtain the member rate for registration and enjoy all the other benefits of SIAM membership. As a member, you will receive free subscriptions to SIAM Review and SIAM News, and substantial discounts on SIAM books and journal subscriptions. To join, contact SIAM Customer Service for an application form. Telephone: 215-382-9800; Toll free (U.S. only): 800-447-SIAM; Fax 215-386-7999; E-Mail: email@example.com; postal mail: SIAM, 3600 University City Science Center, Philadelphia, PA 19104-2688. You may also fill out an application through the World Wide Web. To obtain the on-line membership application form, point your browser to: http://www.siam.org/about/memapp.htm.
Cancellation prior to:
|June 3, 1996 ||Full refund|
|June 4 - 14, 1996 ||$25.00 Cancellation Fee|
|After June 14, 1996 ||No Refund|
SIAM accepts VISA, MasterCard and American Express. Please indicate credit card type, account number and the expiration date on the Preregistration Form.
SIAM Corporate Members
Non-member attendees employed by the following institutions are entitled to the SIAM member registration fees.
- Amoco Production Company
- AT&T Bell Laboratories
- The Boeing Company
- Center for Computing Sciences, a Division of Institute for Defense Analyses
- Cray Research, Inc.
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company
- Eastman Kodak Company
- Exxon Research and Engineering Company
- General Motors Corporation
- GTE Laboratories Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- IDA Center for Communications Research
- MacNeal-Schwendler Corporation
- Martin Marietta Energy Systems
- Mathematical Sciences Research Institute
- National Security Agency
- NEC Research Institute
- United Technologies Corporation
- Visual Numerics, Inc.
In Dormitory. Phone calls can be made, using a major credit card, or an AT&T calling card, from your dormitory rooms. You can receive calls from anywhere _ on or off campus. You may give your room telephone number to your office or family, and they may call you at any time.
In the event that you are unavailable, there is a bulletin board in the Conference Services Office where phone messages and mail are placed for pick-up in Wolman Hall. The Conference Services Office number is 410-516-7233. When the conference starts, SIAM will have a private line at the registration desk. You can obtain that number at the SIAM registration desk to give to your callers in case they need to get you during conference hours. Any phone messages received at the SIAM registration desk during conference hours will be posted on the bulletin board. Attendees should check the SIAM bulletin board.
Back to DM96 Homepage