Second SIAM Conference on Sparse Matrices
Preregistration deadline: Wednesday, September 25, 1996
|SIAG/LA* Member ||SIAM Member ||Non-Member||Student|
|Preregistration (Prior to 9/25/96)||$135||$145||$175 ||$35|
|Registration (After 9/25/96)||$165||$175||$205||$35|
*SIAM Activity Group on Linear Algebra. Registration fees include
You may register in one of the following ways:
- Admission to all technical sessions
- Welcoming Reception
- Beer Tasting Party
- Coffee and refreshments
- Program and abstract booklet
You can register in one of the following ways:
We urge attendees to preregister and save. To qualify for the preregistration fee, fill-in and submit the Preregistration Reply Form to arrive at the SIAM office by Wednesday, September 25, 1996.
- If your web browser supports fill-in forms, please fill-in and submit the Preregistration Reply From to SIAM. SIAM will send you confirmation of your electronic registration within 10 working days. If you do not receive confirmation, please contact SIAM Customer Service at 215-382-9800 or 800-447-SIAM (toll free, USA only).
- A postscript version of the Preregistration Form is available that you can download, print out, and fax or mail directly to SIAM.
- You can register by e-mail, using your American Express, Visa, or Mastercard, to firstname.lastname@example.org, by Telephone: 215-382-9800; Toll free-800-447-7426 (USA only), or by Fax: 215-386-7999.
Any preregistration received at the SIAM office after Wednesday, September 25 will be subject to the difference between the preregistration and registration fees ($30). That difference will be charged to your credit card or collected from you on-site.
There are no prorated fees. No refunds will be issued after Friday, October 4, 1996.
Non-SIAM members are encouraged to join SIAM to obtain the member rate for conference registration and enjoy the additional benefits of SIAM membership. As a member, you will receive free subscriptions to SIAM Review and SIAM News, and substantial discounts on SIAM books and journal subscriptions. Join SIAM now! Contact SIAM Customer Service for an application form at
Telephone: 215-382-9800; 800-447-7426 (U.S. only); Fax: 215-386-7999; E-mail: email@example.com; Postal mail: SIAM, 3600 University City Science Center, Philadelphia, PA 19104-2688.
Join on the World Wide Web. The on-line membership application form can be found by accessing http://www.siam.org/about/memapp.htm
Cancellation prior to
|September 25, 1996 || Full refund|
|September 26-October 4, 1996 || $25.00 cancellation fee|
|After October 4, 1996 ||No refund|
SIAM accepts VISA, MasterCard, and American Express. Please indicate credit card type, account number, and the expiration date on the Preregistration Form.
SIAM Corporate Members
Non-member attendees employed by the following organizations are entitled to the SIAM member registration fees.
- Aerospace Corporation
- Amoco Production Company
- Bell Laboratories, Lucent Technologies
- The Boeing Company
- Center for Computing Sciences, a Division of Institute for Defense Analysis
- Cray Research, Inc.
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company
- Eastman Kodak Company
- Exxon Research and Engineering Company
- General Motors Corporation
- GTE Laboratories, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- IDA Center for Communications Research
- MacNeal-Schwendler Corporation
- Martin Marietta Energy Systems
- Mathematical Sciences Research Institute
- National Security Agency
- NEC Research Institute
- United Technologies Corporation
- Visual Numerics, Inc.
The telephone number of the Coeur d'Alene Resort is 208-765-4000. The resort will either connect you with the SIAM registration desk in East CC Lobby or forward a message to the attendee's room.
The registration desk will be in East CC Lobby. It will open during the following times:
|Tuesday, October 8 || 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday, October 9 ||7:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Thursday, October 10 ||7:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Friday, October 11 ||7:30 AM - 1:00 PM|
SIAM will keep a database of attendees who may wish to share a room with another attendee of the conference to reduce expenses. If you are interested in sharing a room, please fill-in and submit the Guest Room-Sharing Form to SIAM. If your Web browser does not support fill-in forms, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 215-386-7999 to be included in the database. Make sure you supply us complete information. If information is incomplete, we cannot guarantee that you will be included in the database.
Back to SM96 Homepage