Thursday, October 10
10:45 AM-12:15 PM
North Cape Room
Chair: Cleve Moler, The MathWorks, Inc.
Sparse Matrix Tools and Environments II
Back to SM96 Program-at-a-Glance
- 10:45 Observations on Commercial Application of Sparse Direct Solver Libraries
- Majdi Baddourah, Giacomo Brussino, Michael A. Heroux, Eugene Poole,
Edward Rothberg, and Chao Wu Yang, Silicon Graphics, Inc.
- 11:15 ISIS++: Using Object-Oriented Design for Improved Component Integration and Solution Adaptability
- Robert L. Clay and Kenneth J. Perano, Sandia National Laboratories, Livermore
- 11:45 An Object-Oriented Approach to a User Interface Design for a Sparse Matrix Package
- J. Alan George, University of Waterloo, Canada and Joseph W. H. Liu, York University, Canada