Sunday, July 12
10:30 AM-12:30 PM
Room: Sidney Smith 2118
A number of optimization problems can be formulated as coloring problems on perfect graphs. Even Pair contraction and the Sequential Method are two efficient methods to color special classes of perfect graphs that have been recently discovered. There are other methods using the special structures of perfect graphs. The main purpose of this minisymposium is to present the most recent results on these topics.
For Part II, see MS3.
Organizers: Chính T. Hoàng
Lakehead University, Canada
CNRS, Laboratoire Leibniz-IMAG, France
- 10:30 Are Bull-Free Weakly Triangulated Graphs Perfectly Orderable?
- Ryan B. Hayward, University of Lethbridge, Canada
- 11:00 On the P-Connectedness of Graphs
- Stephan Olariu, Old Dominion University
- 11:30 Algorithms for Homogeneous Sets of Graphs
- Sulamita Klein and Jayme Luiz Szwarcfiter, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 12:00 Perfect Planar Graphs and Even Pairs
- Claudia Linhares Sales, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brazil; Frédéric Maffray, Organizer; and Bruce Reed, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France