Participate in the international community of over 14,000 individual mathematicians, computer scientists, numerical analysts, engineers, statisticians, physicists, educators, and students from 95 countries who are SIAM members supporting the profession and advancing the fields of applied mathematics and computational science.
Types of Individual Membership
- Regular Member: For professionals interested in the field of mathematics.
- Early Career Member: 50% discount off the price of regular membership for the first three years after graduation and 25% discount off the price of regular membership for the fourth and fifth years after graduation.
- Student Member: For full-time students enrolled in any college or university who are studying mathematics, engineering, computer science, physical science, or who use mathematics or computational methods in any field of study. Free or discounted memberships.
- Retired Member: For those who have been SIAM Regular Members in good standing for at least 15 years who retire from employment. Reduced rate.
- Outreach Member: For residents of developing countries. Greatly discounted rate. NEW! Residents of China now have the option of paying in local currency.
- Associate Member: For spouses of Regular Members. Reduced rate.
- Lifetime Member: Prepay your membership and never have to pay dues again.
- Reciprocal Member: For individuals residing outside of the United States who belong to another mathematical society with which SIAM has a reciprocity agreement. Discounted rate.
- Unemployed or Disabled: For renewing Regular, Reciprocal, and Early Career Members who become unemployed or disabled. Discounted rate.