Reciprocal membership is available to individuals who belong to a mathematical society with which SIAM has a reciprocity agreement. Reciprocal Members receive a 20-30% discount off the Regular Member dues rate and receive all the benefits of regular membership.
Reciprocal Societies ListIndividual members of the following societies who reside outside the United States qualify for reciprocal membership rates in SIAM.
- Australian Mathematical Society (AustMS)
- Canadian Applied and Industrial Mathematics Society /
Société Canadienne de Mathématiques Appliquées et Industrielles (CAIMS/SCMAI)
- Société de Mathématiques Appliquées et Industrielles (SMAI)
- Gesellschaft für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik (GAMM)
- Institute of Mathematics and its Applications (IMA)
- Israel Mathematical Union (IMU)
- Società Italiana di Matematica Applicata e Industriale (SIMAI)
- Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (JSIAM) Japanese English
- The Royal Dutch Mathematical Society - Koninklijk Wiskundig Genootschap (KWG)
- Edinburgh Mathematical Society (EMS)
- Sociedad Española de Matemática Aplicada (SEMA)
Individual members of the following society, regardless of place of residence, qualify for reciprocal membership rates in SIAM.
SIAM members who wish to change their membership to Reciprocal Member, contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.