Welcome to SIAM News, the newsjournal of the applied mathematics community! SIAM News offers:
- technical overview articles written by experts in a wide range of disciplines
- reports of progress and breakthroughs in research
- commentaries on the issues -- political, ethical, educational, and
that affect the mathematical sciences community
- news about legislation and funding issues, people, and university programs
- comprehensive calendar of events
- professional opportunity advertisements from all over the world
- and much more. . . . see for yourself!
- Thinking that letters to the editor
a welcome addition to SIAM News, Nick Trefethen
got in touch with some of his friends. The result has been a small but steady stream of letters
from all over the world, published in SIAM News beginning in June 2011. If you have an idea
to share with the SIAM community, don’t wait for a personal invitation: Send short (a few
paragraphs) letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A subscription to SIAM News is provided FREE when you become a member of SIAM.
Federal agency and member news and general announcements.
Upcoming events worldwide. Send Calendar information to email@example.com.