SIAM News: Volume 44, Number 6, July/August 2011
- A New Paper from Every Conference?
- CSE 2011: Biomolecular Modeling and Simulation: The Productive Trajectory of a Field
- CSE 2011: Data: A Centuries-old Revolution in Science, Part I
- CSE 2011: Third BGCE Student Prize in CSE Awarded in Reno
- NYU’s Courant Institute Celebrates 75th Anniversary
- Obituaries: Charles Broyden and John Osborn
- The Fate of the Academic Bookshelf, A Plan for Eradicating Dull Journal Articles . . .
- The Genetic Sequence as Oracle