Because SIAM publishes a select number of books each year, we are able to work closely with authors and provide special services that may not be available from other publishers. Each book published at SIAM is a special project. The guidelines and processes described here are general and are intended to give you an overall picture of the publication process. Many procedures will be modified to meet the special requirements of your book.
- Proposal Submission, the Review Process, and the Contract Decision
- The Publication Agreement
- Components of Your Manuscript
- Preparing Your Manuscript in SIAM's Format
- The Book Production Process
- Marketing Your Book | Marketing FAQ
Download Entire Handbook [PDF, 124KB]