Thursday, June 20
10:00 AM-12:00 PM
This minisymposium will focus on combinatorial design theory and related areas of finite geometry and applications to statistics, coding theory and cryptography.
The speakers will provide an overview of current research in combinatorial design theory.
Combinatorial Design Theory
Organizer: Luc M. Teirlinck
- 10:00 Large Sets of Steiner Triple Systems
- Alexander Rosa, McMaster University, Canada
- 10:30 Orthogonal Arrays of Strength 3
- Donald L. Kreher, Michigan Technological University
- 11:00 A Survey of Buekenhout_Metz Unitals
- Gary L. Ebert, University of Delaware
- 11:30 Packing Lines, Planes, etc.: Packings in Grassmannian Spaces, with Applications to Medicine and Statistics
- Neil J.A. Sloan, AT&T Bell Laboratories