- SIAM does not supply computers. When giving an electronic presentation, speakers must provide their own computers. SIAM is not responsible for the safety and security of speakers’ computers.
- The Plenary Session Room will have two (2) screens, one (1) data projector and one (1) overhead projector. All other concurrent/breakout rooms will have one (1) screen and one (1) data projector. The data projectors support both VGA and HDMI connections. Presenters requiring an alternate connection must provide their own adaptor.
- Overhead projectors will be provided only when requested. If you would like to request an overhead projector for your session, please email email@example.com at least four (4) weeks prior to the conference.
- A poster format involves the use of non-electronic visual aids for mounting on a 4’ x 6’ or 4’ x 8’ poster board. Poster presenters may not order any additional audio-visual equipment.
- Invited Plenary Speakers may request additional equipment, subject to availability and cost. Invited speakers must send a request for additional audio-visual equipment to the SIAM conference manager, or the SIAM Conference mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org), at least four (4) weeks prior to the conference.