Thursday, June 4
Scattering Theory and Green's Functions
4:45 PM-5:45 PM
Chair: George Delic, Lockheed Martin Technical Sevices, Inc.
(This session will run until 6:05 PM)
- 4:45 Singularities of the Green Function for Non-Strictly Hyperbolic Equations
- Vladimir A. Borovikov, Russian Academy of Science, Russia and Benemerita Universidad Autonoma de Puebla, Mexico
- 5:05 A Galerkin Approximation for Sturmian Spectral Function Methods in Scattering Theory
- George Delic, Lockheed Martin Technical Sevices, Inc.
- 5:25 On the Scattering of Acoustic Waves in Media with Some Unbounded Obstacles
- Pierre-Marie Cutzach and Eric Luneville, ENSTA, France
- 5:45 Numerical Simulations of Internal Gravity Waves from an Object Moving in a Stratified Fluid on the Basis of Green's Function Method
- V. V. Bulatov and Y. V. Vladimirov, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
WP98 Homepage | Updates| Overview | Program | Speaker Index | Registration | Inns & Hotels | Dorms | Transportation