Publishing Your Book with SIAM
Macros for SIAM Books
To speed the production process, eliminate errors, and successfully reproduce your book at the printer, please follow these guidelines:
- supply EPS figure files,
- make sure all figures are 300dpi or greater,
- keep track of all sources for images taken from web,
- do not introduce hard page breaks, and
- use a URL shortening service such as Bitly, TinyURL, or Ow.ly to replace long, unwieldy links with short versions.
- Using SIAM's Book Macros (PDF File)
- LaTeX2e macro package (zip file)
- Sample File (zip file)
- See samples (in PDF format) of the new macro in action.
Elements included in the macro package:
Questions or comments regarding these macros should be sent to email@example.com.