Standard AV Set-Up in Meeting Rooms
- The Plenary Session Room will have two (2) screens, one (1) data projector and one (1) overhead projector. The data projectors support VGA connections only. Presenters requiring an HDMI or alternate connection must provide their own adaptor.
- All other concurrent/breakout rooms will have one (1) screen and one (1) data projector. The data projectors support VGA connections only. Presenters requiring an HDMI or alternate connection must provide their own adaptor.
- Overhead projectors will be provided only when requested. If you would like to request an overhead projector for your session, please email Jennifer Fasy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- SIAM does not supply computers. All speakers must provide their own computers.
- Invited Speakers for the Plenary Sessions may order equipment subject to availability.
- A poster format involves the use of non-electronic visual aids for mounting on a 4’ x 6’ or 4’ x 8’ poster board. Poster presenters may not order any additional audiovisual equipment.
- SIAM does not provide computers for any speaker. When giving an electronic presentation, speakers must provide their own computers. SIAM is not responsible for the safety and security of speakers’ computers.
SIAM will pay for approved requested additional audiovisual equipment. However, if the ordered additional audiovisual equipment is not utilized, SIAM will charge the person who requested the equipment. Please send your request for additional audiovisual equipment to the SIAM Conference Department via e-mail (email@example.com) two (2) weeks prior to the meeting. Requests are not guaranteed . You should receive a confirmation from SIAM for the requested equipment. If you do not, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure your request has been received by SIAM.