e-books for Individuals
The SIAM library is available for individuals on Google Play™
e-books for Institutions
Purchasing and subscription information for libraries.
Access SIAM e-books on Atypon
Your library’s direct electronic access to the world’s leading catalog of applied mathematics and computational science titles.
The SIAM library is available for individuals on Google Play™
Read SIAM’s top-quality publications valued by applied mathematicians and computational scientists throughout the world in electronic format. SIAM books are now available electronically on Google Play™ for use with popular e-book platforms, including Apple® and Android™ devices; Nook®; Sony® eReader; as well as most tablets, laptops, smartphones, and desktop computers. To purchase, visit play.google.com and search for your desired title. Follow the instructions to buy and download (or use from Cloud storage). It’s a new and easy way to access the knowledge and insight you’ll find in every SIAM book.
SIAM e-books can be purchased on Google Play in the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam.
SIAM books have expanded their availability and ease of access by launching a new e-books program.
- Universal: stored in PDF files, readable on all browsers and computers
- Convenient: viewable by chapter and searchable by keyword and chapter heading
- Secure: hosted on the same platform as SIAM journals
- Innovative: easily cross-searched with SIAM journals by readers and researchers
For more than 50 years, SIAM books have been a leading source of knowledge for the world’s applied mathematics and computational science communities. SIAM’s line-up of stellar, prize-winning authors and titles that address both timely and fundamental topics have made SIAM books indispensible to researchers, faculty, and students around the world.The SIAM e-book library of almost 400 books is available for institutions to offer to their users electronically, via purchase or subscription. Access almost every title in SIAM’s 14 book series. The collection will continue to grow year after year.
Please read our FAQs. Then contact SIAM so that we can have your organization ready to go online with us as soon as possible.
Choose the access plan that works best for your needs.
Option A: Perpetual Access Purchase includes perpetual access to books published in 2015 plus access to back titles.
Perpetual access rates:
SIAM Academic or Corporate Member onetime fee: $16,632.00
Other universities and organizations onetime fee: $20,790.00
Annual maintenance fee in future years (see below): $300.00
- To continue to have Perpetual Access to books referenced above in future years via Literatum, http://epubs.siam.org/ , the customer must:
- Pay $300 annual maintenance fee each year after 2015 OR
- Subscribe to at least one journal each year after 2015
- To add access to books published in future years to perpetual access via Literatum, the customer must purchase an Add-on subscription in 2016 and in each future year. See Option B below. Customer retains perpetual access to any titles published during Add-on subscription years.
- If customer does not pay $300, does not have another journal subscription or does not purchase an Add-on in future years, perpetual access to book published in 2014 and back titles will be available through Portico, www.portico.org .
- A completed Online Agreement is required, www.siam.org/books/ebookOJSA .
Option B: Perpetual access Add-on adds perpetual access to books published in 2015 to Perpetual Access already purchased in 2014 or before:
Perpetual access Add-on rates:
Add-on purchase for Academic or Corporate Member $1,404.00
Add-on purchase for non-members $1,755.00
Option C: Annual Access Subscription includes books published in 2014 plus access to back titles.
Annual Subscription rates:
SIAM Academic or Corporate Member fee for 2015: $1,840.00
Other universities and organizations fee for 2015: $2,300.00
- Access will expire if Annual Access is not renewed in 2016.
- If do not renew Annual Subscription in 2016:
- Customer can get access to books published in Annual subscription year through Portico if organization is a member of Portico or
- Customer can pay $100 for a DVD of books published in the Annual subscription year from SIAM.
- A completed Online Agreement is required.
- Agency Discount on all prices listed above: 5% on new orders and 3% on Add-on purchases and Annual Subscription renewals.
For Librarians: MARC files for SIAM e-books
Help e-book users find exactly what they're looking for! Below are downloadable MARC records for SIAM e-books.
MARC Records for new 2015 e-books:
As of August 15, 2013, we will be providing RDA compatible records instead of AACR2.
- Spline Functions: Computational Methods (Posted 07/20/15)
Larry L. Schumaker
- The Shapes of Things: A Practical Guide to Differential Geometry and the Shape Derivative (Posted 06/26/15)
Shawn W. Walker
- Mathematics of Planet Earth: Mathematicians Reflect on How to Discover, Organize, and Protect Our Planet (Posted 04/01/15)
Hans Kaper and Christiane Rousseau, editors
- Evaluating Gas Network Capacities (Posted 03/20/15)
Thorsten Koch, Benjamin Hiller, Marc E. Pfetsch, Lars Schewe, editors
- Active Subspaces: Emerging Ideas for Dimension Reduction in Parameter Spaces (Posted 03/20/15)
Paul G. Constantine
- Arc Routing: Problems, Methods, and Applications (Posted 02/12/15)
Ángel Corberán and Gilbert Laporte, editors
- Unified Transform for Boundary Value Problems: Applications and Advances (Posted 02/12/15)
A. S. Fokas and B. Pelloni, editors
- Stability, Control, and Computation for Time-Delay Systems: An Eigenvalue-Based Approach, Second Edition (Posted 01/21/15)
Wim Michiels and Silviu-Iulian Niculescu
- Preconditioning and the Conjugate Gradient Method in the Context of Solving PDEs (Posted 01/13/15)
Málek and Strakos
- Computational Methods in Geophysical Electromagnetics (Posted 01/13/15)
Download MARC Records for SIAM e-books from 2014 and prior here: